The Firm / History

History

The Firm originated in the late 70's as a spin-off from a primary international auditing company (Peat Marwick - tax department), whilst the legal department was set-up by Prof. Nobili at the end of the 50's. In 1998 the two firms merged, originating the current firm, which has constantly grown, reaching a number of around 40 practitioners. The Firm is a professional association, independent from international networks, engaged in national and international advisory, corresponding with top-quality firms abroad, if required.

2017

Today

Oggi

The Firm counts today almost forty practitioners, belonging to the legal and tax departments. The Firm is located in Milan, Corso Europa 2.

2006

Lo Studio legale e tributario Biscozzi Nobili

The Firm, previously located in two separate buildings (tax and legal), has now moved into one single location, nearby the Milan Cathedral.

1998

Lo Studio legale e tributario Biscozzi Nobili

Lo Studio legale e tributario Biscozzi Nobili

The tax Firm Biscozzi merges with the law Firm Nobili, originating the current Firm.

1977

Lo Studio Biscozzi-Fantozzi

Lo Studio Biscozzi-Fantozzi

The Firm Biscozzi-Fantozzi originated as a spin-off from a primary international auditing company (tax department), and soon became a key player in the tax consulting market.

1958

Lo Studio Nobili

Lo Studio Nobili

Prof. Nobili sets up the law firm, soon recognized as a leading player in the Italian advisory and academic environment.